If you have a chronic illness or medical condition you may be nervous about traveling. But it can be done! We have traveled to 49 countries in the seven years since finding out Sarah had a lung disease.
Check out our tips and recommendations for how to overcome any hesitation and get out there and see the world.
- Accessible travel tips from frequent travelers
- Wheelchair travel tips from a wheelchair user
- Wheelchair accessible things to do in Tenerife
- What it’s like to travel with LAM
- Overcoming travel anxiety
- 10 tips for traveling with a lung disease
- Flying with a portable oxygen concentrator
- Tips for traveling with LAM
- All about my portable oxygen concentrator (and why I love it)
- Why travel is worth it