If you have a chronic illness or medical condition or disability you may be nervous about traveling. But it can be done! We have traveled to over 50 countries in the eight years since finding out Sarah had a lung disease.
Check out our tips and recommendations for how to overcome any hesitation and get out there and see the world.
Accessible destination guides
Accessible travel tips
- Accessible travel tips from frequent travelers
- Wheelchair travel tips from a wheelchair user
- Traveling with IBD
- What it’s like to travel with LAM
- Overcoming travel anxiety
- 10 tips for traveling with a lung disease
- Flying with a portable oxygen concentrator
- Tips for traveling with LAM
- All about my portable oxygen concentrator (and why I love it)